Are you using Modelio actively, contributing to extensions of the tool or participating in the Modelio ecosystem? Or perhaps you're distributing your own tool that is coupled with Modelio? You should then be considering a partnership with Modeliosoft.
Modeliosoft is always on the lookout for new partners to help Modelio end-users successfully realize their projects using Modelio solutions. Among other benefits, a partner can:
- Provide services related to Modelio
- Sell modules that he has developed, and be referenced from the Modelio store
- Resell Modeliosoft's solutions, especially modules
- Receive support from Modeliosoft in customizing Modelio
By joining the Modeliosoft Partners program, you become a privileged contact for Modelio customers and can offer them a complete range of products and services.
Choose from three partnership levels:
- Expert: Modeliosoft Experts provide consulting and training on issues related to Modelio use and usage domains. Modeliosoft Experts will be referenced on the Modelio website, and Modelio customers will be invited to contact Modelio experts to get support and consulting.
- VAR or Reseller: Modeliosoft VARs and Resellers are authorized to include Modelio in their tooled or consulting solutions, and to resell Modeliosoft's distributions. Modeliosoft VARs and Resellers will be referenced on the Modeliosoft website.
- Certified Resellers: Modeliosoft Certified Resellers are authorized to include Modelio in their tool or consulting solutions, and to resell Modeliosoft's solutions. In addition, Modeliosoft Certified Resellers provide support and a hotline to their registered Modelio end-users. Modeliosoft Certified Resellers will be referenced on the Modeliosoft website.
To become a Modelio partner, please provide the following information:
Apply for a partnership...
Tell us who you are, what you’re interested in, how you would like to work with us and which partnership level you’re interested in. We look forward to hearing from you.