New Modelio 3.3 Code Generation, Test Generation, Reverse Engineering, Code Documentation...
Modelio: The reference tool for Java model driven development
Model driven development in Java with Modelio is an easy and intuitive practice for Java developers. The tool provides productivity and quality, helps with documentation and testing, handles existing and new code, and maintains permanent model/code consistency. Developers still have the freedom to use their favorite IDE (such as Eclipse), while getting the benefits of modeling support.
Modelio (previously Objecteering) is a tried and tested solution, helping developers to maintain model/code consistency since 1996.
Modelio 3.3 latest improvements
Modelio provides unrivaled added value to specifically for Java developers in its latest 3.3 version:
- Java 8 support and code generation (model driven or roundtrip),
- Java utility method generation
- Unit test generation (using Junit)
- Java reverse engineering, automated diagram creation
- Enhanced Javadoc, with modeling diagrams
- Support for architects : designing architecture, auditing existing architecture
- Customizable document generation (design, tests, ...)
- Integrated requirements analysis, traceability and impact analysis
- Teamwork, distributed teams & projects, version and configuration management
The tremendous benefits of having the code synchronized with the model
Having the code synchronized with the model helps maintain overall consistency from the early requirements down to the code and the tests: Requirements, business models, design, code and tests are related to a single distributed repository that facilitates traceability between all facets and participants within the application. This unique feature ensures overall consistency throughout the lifecycle, accelerates maintenance and knowledge sharing and supports coordination between different teams, whether they be business analysts, architects, developers, or testers, and can be offshored while still remaining consistent.
Traceability management provides support for impact analysis, coverage measurement (requirements/implementation, implementation/tests, etc.), or simply knowledge management.
Dependency analysis helps measure quality and audit the architecture.
Save the date : June 11th 2015, 17:00 CET - Free Webinar Improve your Java application design, development, testing and maintenance
- Attend the free webinar to discover the advantages of Modelio Java solutions and see a live demo
- Check out the Modelio Java Solution features
- Read the whitepapers:
- Improving existing Java code with a UML modeling environment
- Improve your Java development efficiency with Modelio and UML