Discover the new tools and techniques for Enterprise Architecture modeling using standards (TOGAF, Archimate, UML, BPMN,...)
Tuesday, March 21, 17:00 CET
Enterprise Architecture practices have evolved considerably, due in particular to the maturity and dissemination of TOGAF and Archimate.
You will discover:
- New practices and tools for Enterprise Architecture modeling
- The benefits of using standard practices and models for Enterprise Architecture activities
- How to benefit from a combined usage of Archimate, UML and BPMN
- The benefits of having a support of the Vision integrated to the model : Goals, Requirements, Risks, …
- How to benefit from a new generation modeling tool and its repository
The new modeling tool generation provides on the shelf solutions for enterprise architecture: agile, easy to configure, providing unrivaled repository cooperative sharing, and easy to learn. The Modelio BA – Archimate Enterprise Architect tool will be demonstrated, showing these novelties on a concrete example.