July 2012: We have presented Modelio at the INCOSE 2012 symposium. The INCOSE case study was realized using Modelio, and presents some of Modelio's many capacities (videos, whitepaper or generated documents can be downloaded).
Modelio provides a large set of functionalities for complex system modeling, such as:
- SysML modeling (see Modelio System Architect)
- UML and BPMN modeling (see Modelio Modeler features)
- Document generation (see Modelio Document Publisher features)
- Requirement analysis, (see Modelio Requirement and Vision Analyst Solution)
- Embedded system modeling (MARTE) (see Modelio MARTE example)
- Team cooperation support (see Modelio teamwork support)
- Traceability management and impact analysis
> Download the "System Engineering using Modelio" white paper here.
> See the demo on this case study video here.
> See Modelio generated documents for this case study here.