In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (hereinafter, the "GDPR"), SOFTEAM informs you that it places the protection of personal data at the heart of its missions and the services offered to you.
This Policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of Personal Data for users of the www.modeliosoft.com website.
Your data is processed by SOFTEAM, a subsidiary of the DOCAPOSTE Group, SAS with capital of € 6,460,016, whose registered office is 45-47 Boulevard Paul Vaillant Couturier - 94200 Ivry-Sur-Seine, chaired by Olivier ROUS and having a Unique Number Identification 493 241 897 (RCS of Créteil).
Purpose of processing
This website processes the Personal Data it collects for the following purposes only:
- Respond to your requests expressed via the forms or by using the means of contact available on this website,
- Offer you resources (documents, software) for download,
- Provide you with information or invite you to events or webinars for the purpose of commercial prospecting,
- Facilitate your browsing by compiling statistics on the use of this website,
- Allow you to apply for a position within our company,
- Allow us to develop together a possible partnership.
Our company implements this processing according to its legitimate interest and to respond to the requests you send us. The collection of information for this processing is based on the explicit consent of the Data Subjects.
The data to be entered in the forms allow us to recontact you and identify your needs and requests as well as possible. Some of these data are mandatory, they are followed or preceded by an asterisk. Receipt of communications and prospecting actions are optional.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data carried out on the www.modeliosoft.com website are as follows:
- For contact forms, quote requests, demo requests, the legal basis for processing the personal data you provide to us is consent.
- For user account registration, the legal basis for processing the personal data you provide to us is consent.
A traceable consent collection system is in place for all these treatments.
Recipients or categories of recipients of the data
Regarding the purposes pursued by this processing, the data collected and recorded on the www.modeliosoft.com website are intended exclusively for the SOFTEAM teams in charge of managing the website.
In more detail, the recipients of the data generated and collected are:
- As part of the data collected via the contact form, the website administrator receives the data as well as the service selected for the request: the sales department, the academic program manager or the SOFTEAM Partnerships team.
- As part of the data collected via the registration, demo and quote request forms, the website administrator as well as the SOFTEAM sales department.
Data retention period
Our company keeps personal data for the duration necessary to achieve the processing purposes, while respecting the applicable legal and regulatory limits.
When you are a Client or Partner of our company, your data is kept for the duration of the contract, and 3 years after its end, except for specific legal constraints.
When you are a Prospect of our company, your data is kept for 3 years from the last contact we had with you, except for specific legal constraints.
When you are a candidate for a position, your application data is kept for 2 years, except for hiring within the workforce of our company.
Used to analyze and improve the service
Safeguarding of user consent choices
User ID management
Session (no data recovery)
Data subjects' rights
The legal basis for the processing carried out by SOFTEAM is based on the consent of users, which is likely to affect the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned. Regarding this legal basis for processing, we remind you that you can exercise the following rights, under European data protection legislation:
- Permission to access: you have the right, without prior justification, to directly ask SOFTEAM to access your personal data. Thus, any user will have the right to access the recovered data by contacting the service in charge of data protection;
- Right to rectification of your personal data: in the event of processing of your personal data, SOFTEAM implements appropriate measures to ensure the accuracy of your data and their updating for the purposes for which they were collected. If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to obtain their rectification;
- Right to erasure of your personal data: you have the right to request, in certain specific situations, that personal data concerning you be erased. This right to erasure can be exercised by the persons concerned when:
- Your data is used for prospecting purposes;
- Your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were initially collected or processed;
- Your data is subject to unlawful processing;
- Your data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
- Right to portability: you have the option of recovering part of your personal data in an open and readable format for reuse for personal purposes;
- Right to object or right to withdraw consent: You have the right, at any time, to object to your data being processed. However, this right of objection is not a right to the simple and definitive deletion of all data concerning you. Thus, the opposition request will not be satisfied if:
- There are one or more legitimate and compelling reasons that require you to continue processing your data;
- Your data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- There is a legal obligation to keep your data.
Right to lodge a complaint to the CNIL
We remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL).
Contact and data protection officer
The appointment of a Data Protection Officer demonstrates the commitment of the DOCAPOSTE - La Poste group to the protection, security, and confidentiality of its customers' Personal Data.
45/47 boulevard Paul Vaillant Couturier