- Vision support, built-in requirement definition (requirements, glossary, business rules, tests, objectives, risks, KPIs)
Benefit from comprehensive architecture, analysis, and design coverage, including document generation throughout the development lifecycle.
- Graphical, tabular and form editors
Define and manage your requirements, goals, terms, and business rules in tabular editors or dedicated diagrams. These elements can be integrated with other models and diagrams (UML, BPMN and others) in order to complete them and define the traceability links.
- Integration with UML, BPMN, ArchiMate, ...
- Traceability and impact analysis
Link any model element to any other (for example, an attribute to a requirement), using different types of traceability links (eg, "satisfy", "verify", "assigned", etc...).
- Extraction from Microsoft Word / OpenOffice Writer
Import your requirements into Modeliosoft products from existing documents. They can then be used in detailed analysis and modeling activities.
- Excel™ coupling and external tools
- ReqIF, HPQC Import / Export
- Setting properties
- Available in lightweight client (Web Analyst)
Managing your requirements, goals, risks
Which requirements is your project relying on? What are the goals of the enterprise? What are the terminology and rules of your business?
With Modelio, start with the requirements, goals, business rules and dictionary definition phase and continue seamlessly right through to the analysis and design models.
- supports graphical, standards-based modeling of requirements, goals, business rules and dictionaries
- formalizes the model parts impacted by each Analyst element, as well as the test cases that will check that each requirement has been met.
Modelio’s impact analysis tool identifies the consequences of any change to the model elements. It helps you to identify the consequences of making changes in your model and adapt it when necessary.
Requirements embedded in models
This demo shows:
- the many requirement views (diagrams, spreadsheets, forms, link editors, matrixes, Excel™ coupling),
- document generation, traceability analysis, connections to other model elements,
- multi-repository usage
Manage your requirements from a web browser:
Access your requirements from any location and across a wide variety of tools.
Tools and profiles adapted to users
Allow users, according to their access rights, to edit requirements or to use documents produced by WebAnalyst.
Production and configuration of documents
Develop documents in word and HTML format, customizable according to the methodology and customer requirements.