Modeliosoft presents its solutions for embedded systems & software at Embedded World 2013, from February 26th to 28th.
Modelio System Architect Solution in particular meets the need of embedded systems, providing the following functions:
- System modeling based on SysML, UML and BPMN
- Requirement analysis support
- Traceability management and impact analysis
- MARTE support for embedded systems
- Code & document generation
Modeliosoft will present the results of two European research projects using Modelio to master complex issues with embedded system design:
- Enosys: Integrated modeling and synthesis tool flow for embedded system design. The main objectives are to shorten time-to-market and to reduce design costs in the development of new electronic products.
- Mades: Model-based methods and tools for Avionics and Surveillance embedded Systems. This project aims to develop the elements of a fully-fledged model-driven approach for the design, validation, simulation and code generation of complex embedded systems to improve current practice in the field.