Migrate to the most modern modeling tool at no extra ownership cost
Rational Rose was popular in the 90s, but is now obsolete, putting its users in danger of knowledge obsolescence. For this reason, Modeliosoft is pleased to introduce a new service, which will enable you to recover your models, diagrams and extensions developed using Rational Rose in Modelio.
Modeliosoft can also provide services for dedicated customization (document templates, code generators, dedicated graphical editors, ...).
By migrating from Rational Rose to Modelio, you will benefit from Modelio’s improved modeling and generation capacities:
- Up-to-date standard modeling language support (UML2, BPMN2, SysML, ...)
- Modern GUI
- Native execution on Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- High performance code generation and code/model consistency support (Java, C++, C#, SQL, ...)
- Global traceability support (matrices, link editors, ...)
- Strong document generation & roundtrip capacities
- Teamwork management: Governance, user rights, versions, cooperative modeling
- Unique Modelio modeling features
No extra ownership costs
Based on your annual Rational Rose maintenance fee, we will provide you with the equivalent modernized capacities through our Modeliosoft products.
For more information, visit Rational Rose to Modelio page.