Modeliosoft invites you to the free webinar "Modelio 3.8 innovations"!
The new Modelio 3.8 release brings new services that enhance the user experience of modeling. On this occasion, we invite you to a webinar presenting you the innovations, and the advantages which you will benefit.
We will remind you of developments in recent years, and you will demonstrate the new capabilities of the tool.
Modelio 3.8 innovations
- New "methodological links", adaptable to different contexts, which bring fluidity and complete traceability between the following standards: UML, BPMN, ArchiMate, and more (Requirements, Goals, ...)
- Enhanced support for collaborative work with the "Constellation" environment: the definition of collaboration procedures, with the support of the "workflow" based on contributing roles, further enriches this support.
- Methodological support for business process modeling, with guides, modeling capabilities, and dedicated templates and matrices.
- Improved ergonomics with new icons, more visible and more representative of the concepts.
- Support for "Microsoft PowerPoint" and "LibreOffice Impress" generation formats, and new templates. Improvement of the ergonomics of the template editor, with a preview of the expected result, new navigation and production nodes.