- Benefit from simple hardware administration
- Organize your repository, the core of your company’s knowledge
- Organize collaboration between the members of your teams
- Delegate administration to the different managers within your teams
- Guarantee permanent consistency of the repository
- Support geographically distributed teams
Simplified access for participants to the tool and models
No workstation administration required
The synergy of the teams via a teamwork support (concurrent access, workflow, documentary publication, roles and expertise)
The teams can work even outside the network (breaks, mobility, ...)
Simple administration (participants, roles, projects, repositories, organization, versions), delegated (by BU, project manager, etc.), centralized via a thin client
No learning required for non-expert users ("read only" mode, updates via MS-Word / Excel ™)
Two types of licenses
This license is designed to be installed on a specific computer. It is based on a specific characteristic of the computer to ensure use only on that device.
This license is dematerialized on a license server. When a user wants to use a license, the server makes this license unavailable to other potential users. When the user leaves the session, the server gives it back to the users.
The price therefore depends on the number of licenses used simultaneously.
Need more information? We can help you